SPARROW GARDENS: HEALTH & SAFETY
THANK YOU for your interest in volunteering at Sparrow Gardens.
During this covid-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and volunteers is our priority. We will be following government regulations in order to ensure that everyone stays safe as we work together.
When you come to the farm, please expect the following protocols to be in place:
1. If you work or live in a situation where you do not or cannot minimize exposure to other people safely and are at higher risk of contracting COVID-19, please consider volunteering at another time.
2. If you cannot get to the farm in a way that minimizes your exposure to other people, you should consider volunteering at another time.
3. Volunteers will be expected to complete the Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment before every visit to Sparrow Gardens.
4. Hand-washing and sanitization stations are available for you to wash your hands upon entering the farm and before you leave.
5. Masks are to be worn at all times when around other workers and volunteers. Masks may be removed when you are working a long distance away from others.
6. Bring your own supply of water and food/snacks. We will not supply these items.
7. Please bring your own gardening tools if you have them (i.e. gardening gloves, shovel). If not, we can provide them. All Sparrow Gardens' tools will be cleaned and sanitized after use.
Thank you for your cooperation!