SPARROW GARDENS: HEALTH & SAFETY
THANK YOU for your interest in volunteering at Sparrow Gardens.
During this covid-19 pandemic, the health and safety of our staff and volunteers is our priority. We will be following government regulations in order to ensure that everyone stays safe as we work together.
If you are sick or feeling unwell, regardless of what you may be sick with, please stay home and schedule to come at another time.
1. Volunteers will be expected to complete the Ontario Covid-19 self-assessment before every visit to Sparrow Gardens.
2. Hand-washing and sanitization stations are available for you to wash your hands upon entering the farm and before you leave.
3. Masks are to be worn at all times when around other workers and volunteers. Masks may be removed when you are working a long distance away from others.
4. Bring your own supply of water and food/snacks. We will not supply these items.
5. Please bring your own gardening tools if you have them (i.e. gardening gloves, shovel). If not, we can provide them. All Sparrow Gardens' tools will be cleaned and sanitized after use.
6. Please note, although we are able to provide volunteer hours for high school students, our company policy is to allow children under the age of 18 to volunteer at the farm only when they are accompanied by a parent or adult guardian.
Thank you for your cooperation!